The organization describes itself as a non-partisan group of members
of the military as well as peace officers "who will fulfill our oath
to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign
and domestic, so help us God."
Among the orders the soldiers are pledging NOT to obey:
1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people. Any
such order today would also be an act of war against the American
people, and thus an act of treason. We will not make war on our
own people, and we will not commit treason by obeying any such
2. We will NOT obey any order to conduct warrantless searches
of the American people, their homes, vehicles, papers, or effects
- such as warrantless house-to house searches for weapons or
persons. We expect that warrantless searches of homes and vehicles,
under some pretext, will be the means used to attempt to disarm the
3. We will NOT obey any order to detain American citizens as
"unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to trial by military
tribunal. Any attempt to apply the laws of war to American civilians,
under any pretext, such as against domestic "militia" groups the
government brands "domestic terrorists," is an act of war and an act
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of
emergency" on a state, or to enter with force into a state, without
the express consent and invitation of that state's legislature and
governor. It is the militia of a state and of the several states that
the Constitution contemplates being used in any context, during any
emergency within a state, not the standing army.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that
asserts its sovereignty and declares the national government to be in
violation of the compact by which that state entered the Union.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus
turning them into giant concentration camps. Such tactics by the
Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto, and by the Imperial Japanese in Nan
King, turn[ed] entire cities into death camps. Any such order to
disarm and confine the people of an American city will be an act
of war and thus an act of treason.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any
form of detention camps under any pretext. . Such a vile order to
forcibly intern Americans without charges or trial would be an act
of war against the American people, and thus an act of treason,
regardless of the pretext used.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any
foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to
"keep the peace" or to "maintain control" during any emergency, or
under any other pretext. We will consider such use of foreign troops
against our people to be an invasion and an act of war.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the
American people, including food and other essential supplies, under
any emergency pretext whatsoever.
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the
people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their
government for a redress of grievances.
"We will not make war against our own people. We will not commit
treason. We will defend the Republic," "And for the support of this
Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine
Providence, we mutually affirm our oath and pledge to each other
our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."